What is Oz Horror Camp?
Have you ever wanted to camp with the sweet sounds of (un)nature in your ears? Knowing that there could be zombies shuffling around outside your tent, or the sounds of local wildlife (such as werewolves) in the woods?
Ever watch horror movies like Campfire Tales, Evil Dead, Cabin in The Woods, Blair Witch, Friday 13th, Wrong Turn, Camp Sleepaway, Camp Blood, Camp Horror, yadda yadda... knowing all the time you're safe and sound on your sofa, but somehow wishing it was just a bit more real? Well, you're not the only one!
What about actually being there?!?! In a cabin in the woods or a tent for a weekend? Not for the faint-hearted, this is for Over 18s (Over 16 with parent/guardian)
WHERE AND WHEN??
October 17-19th, 2014!
The really keen horror hounds will book early...
THE FIRST EVENT WILL BE NEAR MELBOURNE (within an hour drive from the CBD).
We've been asked to make it clear exactly what the Oz Horror Camp weekend will be like... Here is the best I can say for now! I'm trying not to give too much away, but here goes -- if you don't like spoilers,
READ NO FURTHER!!
1. Firstly this is a weekend camp. Purely and simply- a chance to mingle with other Horror Hounds!
2. There will be plenty to do during the weekend, typical camp-activities like getting lost in the woods, etc.
3. There will horror movies to watch
4. We will have make-up artists, artists, story-tellers and performers for you to enjoy! All with a horror theme
5. There will also be retail opportunities for you to buy your 'stuff'...
If you think you'd enjoy the above, please buy tickets early!!!